“Evidence shows that 1 out of every 10 people is gay. That means at least 1 of the 12 apostles was gay, probably Simon because that’s the gayest-sounding name.” Mercedes (“Heart” [S03E13])
The sleeping singer (click in the pics to large version)
Once upon a time …
1. In which King Russel is mad with his daughter, the beautiful, brave and stubborn princess Quinn, because she doesn’t want marry Prince Noah of the Jewish Realm.
2. In which Princess Quinn accepts the challege by her father: “You don’t want marry Prince Puck? FINE! You will marry the first person you will meet out of here! GO AWAY!”
3. In which, in the forest, the beautiful (but-she-doesn’t-know-Prince-Noah’s sister) Rachel rassures her godfathers Leroy and Hiram and her (fairy) godmother Brittany that she will be very careful.
4. In which Rachel enter the forest, singing as always, beautiful poems.
5. In which Princess Quinn, with her horse, Santana, hears something beautiful. “Have you heard, Santana? Seems like an angel.”
6. In which Princess Quinn meets Rachel and falls in love with her voice. “You sound like heaven, M’Lady”
7. In which Princess Quinn falls in love with Rachel’s beauty: “You are beautiful. What’s your name?”
8. In which Rachel: “I bet you are more beautiful than me … take off this! Uh … I win. My name is Rachel, and you are … ?”
I just drawn the characters, not the background. They are from Sleeping Beauty screencaps I found in internet.
I know, isn’t about Xmas but … :D for fun, because I see a Sleeping Beauty set here in tumblr and I needed to do this.
tools: photoshop CS3, wacom intuos (tablet)
[drawing of santana with rainbows coming out of her vagina. brittany is bathed in the rainbow glow with the ‘me gusta’ face]
So I was in the car with my mom and eight-year-old sister. My mother started talking about how they shouldn’t put gay content on a show advertised for kids. I began to argue, but then my sister chimed in.
Sister: “But if they show Rachel and Fin kissing, then Kurt and Blaine can kiss, too.”
Mom: “No, honey, that’s now how it works.”
Sister: “But yes it is! Kurt has lady lips anyways so what does it matter?”
Then my mom didn’t know what to say and my sister and I fist-bumped.
(Submitted by umbrellaskylight)