- Don’t ask a girl out unless you have a minimum of 15 character references attesting to her homosexuality and unless she has “gay” tattooed on her forehead. Otherwise you are preying on a straight girl.
- Don’t flirt with a girl unless she initiates it by walking up to you and saying “hello I am gay.”
- Don’t attend gym class at school because changing in the same locker room as other girls is a sure sign that you are being predatory. If you absolutely must attend gym class, either don’t change for gym and fail the class or keep your eyes closed the entire time you are in the locker room.
- Do not look at other girls, ever. This sets back feminism because by looking at girls while being attracted to them you are looking at them with the male gaze.
- Don’t compliment a girl on her looks. Don’t compliment a girl on anything at all because you could be complimenting her in a lesbian way and this is predatory.
- It’s probably best if you never leave the house.
Behind the scenes look at GBF, a satirical comedy about a newly out guy who suddenly finds the three most popular girls in school vying to claim him as their GBF (gay best friend)
supporting gay and other strange people is hard work. you sometimes have to change your picture on website. sometimes they make you wear a shirt, or button. but in the end, its all worth it to know your changing America.
nostalgia chick: disney needs more gay
“labels are for clothes!”
labels that tell me what size something is so i’ll know if it will fit me
labels that tell me how to wash my clothes to keep them in good condition for the longest time
labels are useful things that make my life easier
Yesterday I learned that a friend of mine has started dating a guy with blonde hair. Which really doesn’t make any sense to me, because her last boyfriend had brown hair. When I asked her why she doesn’t find any brunette guys attractive anymore, she told me she thinks either hair color can look good if it’s on the right person. What the fuck? I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m totally cool with people being attracted to whichever hair color they want, but pick a side, you know? I think she’s probably just doing this for the attention, or maybe she’s going through a transitional period where she figures out what she really wants. But either way, it’s creeping me out. I wonder if she’s gonna try to have a three-way with a blonde and a brunette or something. I don’t know. She’s never struck me as promiscuous before, but I guess I didn’t know her as well as I thought I did.
idk I’m not heterophobic, I just don’t think straight people should be allowed to kiss on tv
Now That’s What I Call Privilege! featuring top 40 hits such as:
- Not All Men Are Bad
- Why Can’t White People Use the N-Word Too?
- Your Pronouns are too Hard to Remember so I’m Just Going to Call You “She” Instead
- Why Don’t We Have a Straight Pride Parade?
- You Shouldn’t Dress “Slutty” if you Don’t Want Men to Hit on You
- Calling Me “Cis” is Offensive to Me as a Cis Person (I Don’t Know What “Cisgender” Even Means)
- But Who Will Think of the Men
AND MANY MORE!!!!!
- What about the white people?
- Why should we be forced to be inclusive?
- My movement isn’t bigoted!
- What’s wrong with white cis men being the face of mental illness?
AND DON’T FORGET THE CLASSICS SUCH AS
- But we’re not ALL like that!
- I’m not supporting you anymore because you’re so mean to me.
AND YOUR ALL-TIME FAVOURITES,
- The Ballad of the Friendzone
- Being An Ally Practically Makes Me Queer
- I Don’t See Colour (And Neither Should You)
- Why must you label me (I’m post-sexuality) ?
- We All Live In A Post-Racial Submarine
AND OUR CHART TOPPING TRACKS,
- I’m a Nice Guy (It’s why You Should Date Me)
- Be Nicer To Me (Tone Policing is Fake)
- Appropriation Appreciation
- Radical Feminism (Not exclusive to anyone)
- I have a Black Friend
- Oppression Olympics